What's on your mind?
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
I wanted to know the type of the wiki here. Are the articles here encyclopaedic type or student friendly?
(edited by Drakenkaul)
Science Wiki is getting big and we have passed our 100 pages mark but we still need help to continue growing. So that's why I ask you, the members or the passer byers, to help us. Below you will find a short list of things this wiki really needs and if you have any suggestions don't forget to post them below.
Here we go:
- More How to ... Articles - At the moment only two How to ... articles have been made in over a month after their lunch. Both of them by me. All you need to do is write up, simply, a small method and you're done. To create one go here
- More Elements - We have managed to add 20ish Elements to Science Wiki's periodic table but most of the don't have information or images. Please help by adding detailed information to our elements. You can find them here
- More Science Articles - Yes I know its a bit vague but for a wiki of our age we should have at least 500 pages but we have 1/5 of that. So keep adding them try our Wanted Pages to find what needs to be made.
- Expand our articles - We have 76 stubs at the minute which I think is ridiculous so if you can find something you know about here try and expand on it.
- Share us with other people - We only have 3ish editors at the minute so wherever and whenever you can try and mention Science Wiki and tell people they should take a look.
(edited by MattyMG13)
I was thinking about starting how to do science articles, what do you think?
(edited by MattyMG13)
I propose a plan of creating a WikiProject at a website, called Vikidia (URL = http://en.vikidia.org/wiki/Main_Page). I have created "WikiProject:Science" there in order for use to create and improve articles related to Science. I know Mr. Wiki Pro and me are contributors to the wiki. I think this might help us and the community there.
(edited by Goldenburg111)